STD awareness should start sooner rather than later. Many teens are contracting STDs without knowing anything about them. The following article addresses the top questions that teens should know:
- How do I get an STD?
- Is there any way to tell if my partner has an STD?
- How can I know for sure that I don’t have an STD?
- Will the clinic have to tell my parents if I get tested?
- For which STDs should I get tested?
- How are STD tests done?
- How are STDs treated?
- How can I prevent STDs?
- Do all condoms work against STDs?
Visit https://teens.webmd.com/features/teens-stds-get-facts#1 to get the answers to these questions.